Dr. Ramneek Khassa
Assistant Professor , School of Liberal Studies
Ramneek obtained her Bachelors and Masters of Science from Panjab University, Chandigarh in 2001 and 2003 respectively. She completed her Doctoral degree from Panjab University, Chandigarh in 2011.
Seminar / Conferences
International/National Conference/Wokshop/Training Program Attended:
- Refresher Program, HRDC, Panjab University, Chandigarh from December 8, 2015- December 28, 2015.
- Orientation Program, Academic Staff College, Panjab University, Chandigarh from November 15, 2014 - December 22, 2014.
- Participated and presented a paper at the 27th Annual conference of Ramanujan Mathematical Society held at Delhi from October 20th to 23rd, 2012.
- Participated and presented a paper in the International Congress of Mathematicians (ICM)-2010 held at Hyderabad from 19th to 27th August 2010.
- Participated and presented a paper at the 25th Annual conference of Ramanujan Mathematical Society held at NIT, Jalandhar from May 3rd to May 5th, 2010. Also participated in the 23rd Annual conference of R.M.S held at IIT, Kanpur from 19th to 21st May 2008.
- Participated and presented a paper in the 3rd Chandigarh Science Congress held at Panjab University, Chandigarh in February 2009.
Before joining Ambedkar University Delhi in 2012, Ramneek worked as an adhoc teacher in PGDAV college, Delhi University from 2011 to 2012.
- Sudesh K. Khanduja and Ramneek Khassa, A generalization of Eisenstein-Schonemann Irreducibility Criterion, Manuscripta Mathematica, 134 (2011), 215-224.
- Sudesh K. Khanduja, Ramneek Khassa and Shanta Laishram, Some irreducibility results for truncated binomial expansions, Journal of Number Theory, 131 (2011), 300-308.
- Sudesh K. Khanduja and Ramneek Khassa, On invariants and strict systems of irreducible polynomials over henselian valued fields, Communications in Algebra, 39(2) (2011), 584-593.
- Sudesh K. Khanduja and Ramneek Khassa, Subfields of henselian valued fields, Colloquium Mathematicum, 120(1) (2010), 157-163.
- Sudesh K. Khanduja and Ramneek Khassa, An extension of a result of Zaharescu on Irreducible polynomials, Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, 41(1) (2010), 67-75.